LG Sonic Ultrasonic Algae Control
Leading in Algae Control and Water Quality Monitoring
LG Sonic® products provide an environmentally friendly solution to control algae in pools, ponds, lakes, drinking water reservoirs, and other applications by making use of ultrasound technology.
Furthermore, our continuous water quality monitoring systems can move our customers towards more effective water quality management.
Why to Choose an Ultrasonic Solution?
• To prevent the growth of new algae
• To eliminate existing algae
• To have a chemical-free solution
• To have a safe solution for fish, plants, and other aquatic life
• To treat large water surfaces, such as lakes and reservoirs
• To avoid damage to industrial systems, for example, to filters in treatment plants
• To have solution that requires little maintenance
Our system is an advanced underwater system that emits different ultrasonic parameters in order to control algae
Advanced treatment against algae:
• Chameleon Technology™ to change the ultrasonic program according the type of algae
• Possible to treat multiple tanks or water surfaces with curves with one e-box
• Integrated Aquawiper™ for minimal maintenance
APPLICATIONS – CASE STUDIES